Peninsula Services is hiring NOW
CDL DRIVER / CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
for ALL SHRED Document Destruction
People with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply and will be given preference in the hiring process.
General Job information: Join our All Shred team, driving one of our shredding trucks to make on-site recycling pick-ups, manage customer accounts, and working to ensure customer satisfaction. Develop relationships and generate sales opportunities with small businesses and the residential community. In addition, perform the following tasks, as required: pick up containers of non-shredded paper from customer sites; deliver paper to warehouse; bale shredded paper; maintain records; operate material handling equipment; and perform general custodial responsibilities to maintain a clean and safe workplace. Following proper training, ensure compliance with Washington’s “Preferred Processing Standards” when accepting and palletizing E-Cycle Washington drop-off station. This full-time position works under the general direction of the Director of Mission Services and reports to the Assistant Operations Manager.
• Must possess or be able to obtain a WA State CDL Class B license and medical certificate in compliance with DOT requirements. This position is subject to an annual driving record review by the FMCSA Clearinghouse.
• Previous outside sales and/or marketing experience is preferred.
• Forklift certification or the ability to satisfactorily pass forklift driver training is required.
• Must have a valid WA driver’s license and a good driving record. In addition, must have or be eligible for personal car insurance.
• Basic knowledge of shipping and warehouse procedures and regulations is required.
• Must pass requirements for federal Naval base access, pre-employment DSHS background check and DOT drug screen, and provide documentation of your eligibility to work in the U.S.
Salary: $26 to $29/hr. DOE, plus benefits
To Apply: This position, as described on this announcement, is open to anyone who is NOT a current Peninsula Services employee. If you are a current employee, please see the internal announcement.
We care about our employees’ and visitors’ safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please use the following modified application protocol:
• To receive the application package, or if you have questions, call 360-479-6520 or email email@example.com. You’ll receive an application and a job description with detailed position responsibilities, as well as physical requirements and environmental descriptions.
• Return your completed application to the email address above or to the secure drop box by the front door of our administrative building at 7500 Werner Rd., Bremerton. Our administrative building is not currently open to the public and most staff are available only by appointment.
• Interviews may be conducted by phone, virtual meeting, or in person.
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Peninsula Services is a non-profit agency and complies with EEO / AA state and federal requirements, including veterans’ status and disability and provides reasonable accommodations in the hiring process and employment. People with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply and will be given preference in the hiring process. Peninsula Services is a drug free workplace. Pre-hire drug screening is part of the hiring process.
We are seeking Owner Operator Teams, and Company Teams for a Dedicated Account running nationwide. This is Drop & Hook...Apply For This Job
$2500 sign on bonus. Seeking local company drivers to pull aluminum and steel coils in Conestoga trailers (no tarping) out...Apply For This Job
Seeking CDL Truck Drivers and Owner Operators for Dedicated, Regional, and OTR Driving Jobs. Openings for Tanker, Dry Van, Flatbed,...Apply For This Job
Seeking Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Local, Dedicated, Regional, and OTR driving jobs in the area. Company Truck Drivers...Apply For This Job
CDL Class A Truck Drivers and Owner Operators Wanted for ★ Dedicated, Southwest Regional, and OTR Truck Driving Jobs ★...Apply For This Job
Hiring Class A Truck Drivers and Owner Operators for ★ Dedicated, Southwest Regional, and OTR Truck Driving Jobs ★ Company...Apply For This Job