CDLDriverJobs.com respects the privacy of all users that visit and disclose any confidential information on CdlDriverJobs.com We will not disclose or distribute your personal or confidential information that identifies you or reveals your identity without your prior approval. We may collect and use information about you and your use of CDLDriverJobs.com for our own internal purposes to help us improve our website for our users. Any information that you may submit either through our secure driver application, our contact page, user names, and passwords are securely held for the sole intended purpose of the user, such as; applying for a Trucking or Truck Driving Job, posting jobs, or contacting us.
While browsing our site, our servers may collect information indirectly and automatically by logging your IP address for systems administration, diagnostics, and site tracking purposes. CDLDriverJobs.com does not link IP addresses to the personal contact information you submit to us. Any personal information such as email address, phone numbers, address, age, etc may be used for demographic purposes to determine what users’ prefer at CDLDriverJobs.com, and display site information and content based on their preferences.
We strive to provide a secure site and adhere to industry standards to provide the security and confidentiality of all personal information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks. In the event of a breach or suspected breach of the security of our site, we will notify all affected users.
Terms of Service
By accessing and using the information on CDLDriverJobs.com, you, the user, agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Graphics and documents on the site are the sole property of CDLDriverJobs.com.
2. CDLDriverJobs.com does not provide any legal advise, tax information, or accounting advice regarding the suitability or profitability of any employment opportunity advertised, or posted on our site.
3. Information provided by companies or independent providers is believed to be reliable. However, we do not guarantee the information to always be complete or accurate.
4. CDLDriverJobs.com GIVES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE) WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION.
5. Neither CDLDriverJobs.com nor any company, or independent provider of information shall be liable in any way, and you, the end user shall agree to indemnify and hold harmless CDLDriverJobs.com and the companies or independent providers for a. any inaccuracy, error, or delay in, or omission of b. any information, or c. the transmission or delivery of information; d. any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by e. any such inaccuracy, error, delay, or ommission, f. non-performance, g. Interruption of infromation due either to any negligent act or omisson by CDLDriverJobs.com or companies, or independent providers of information or to any force majeure (i.e. Flood, fire, act of God, earthquake, extraordinary weather conditions, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, equipment or software malfunction) or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of CDLDriverJobs.com or the companies, and or independent providers.
We reserve the right to amend or change this policy at any time by sending the amended policy to the email address provided when you filled out your personal contact information or by posting the amended policy on our site.